So in my final official post of 2016, I wanted to take the time to share some encouragement with you all.
This can sometimes be a bitter sweet time in the year. Some people are very excited that Christmas is coming to celebrate all their successes this year; others are excited because Christmas is coming and they can finally have something to celebrate this year.
In this YouTube video, I share a few points and scriptures that I hope are a source of encouragement for you all!
Here’s the summary of my points:
- You’re victorious – You’ve made it this far, and that proves you’re a winner!
- Physical and Spiritual seasons sometimes differ, so don’t feel bummed out if it’s the end of 2016. God is still bigger and greater than your problems
- Surrender to God’s will but ALSO to His time
- Serve the Lord – never stop serving because you’re going through a tough time
- Hold on to God’s word & promises – These will get you through the tough times
Like what you're reading? Don't forget to share it with a friend too!
Follow me to make sure you don't miss a single scoop